Friday 22 October 2021

33 steamworld dig 2 - passing through leaky lodge

Dear Readers,

The cave below the acid swamp looked like it joined with the one below the impassable wall, so I went inside. This place was called the Leaky Lodge.

There was a lot of dangerous stuff leaking alright and I had to navigate all the way around it. Had to be careful of those snails as well. I heard a cog rattling at one point and I had to pause and look very carefully but I found a narrow passage to dig through to get it. There was a big drop with lots of snails at the bottom. I ran out of grenades to shoot at them so I had to take them out carefully with my pickaxe. After this was the cave I saw under the wall so yes, they connected.

I dug a bit more and found acid bombs that exploded and made everything melt around them. Very dangerous, considering the falling boulders as well. I gathered resources and went back to town, upgrading the water tank to The Cisterns of Mercy.

There was one secret I couldn't get to at the Leaky Lodge. I saw one of those cracks but I had to hit the other side of it though. I'll have to come back to it later as I didn't know where it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment