Saturday 23 October 2021

35 steamworld dig 2 - exploring mushi mushi snuggery

Dear Readers,

I dug deeper to a cave called Mushi Mushi Snuggery. It was very dangerous with all the acid drops and everything, but thankfully I'm now able to defeat the snails with two hits of my pickaxe.

Above the cave door there was a cog surrounded by bouncy jellyfish and the bad jellyfish that shoot at you. I clung onto it with the hook shot and lured the jellyfish to melt the dirt obstacle so I could collect it.

Inside the cave was a treacherous path with those deadly jellyfish shooter things. I had to navigate around carefully and lure them to shoot and reveal treasures.

I got everything there, then dug down further to another warp point called Mushroom Pond. After this I went back to town. I cashed in and bought the Full Moon armour.

No comments:

Post a Comment