Sunday 2 September 2018

182 zelda breath of the wild - golfing with iron sledgehammers at mirro shaz shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to do the "Tempered Power" trial at Mirro Shaz Shrine.

On entering I had a short corridor that lead to an elevator going down a good long way. At the bottom I found a switch, a ball and a treasure chest with an Iron Sledgehammer in it. I left it there for now. It was a special "Critical Hit" one. Is there a way of giving weapons this feature? I might see later.

I eventually sussed that I had to use Stasis on the ball and hit it into a bowl in the distance to get a hole in one. I used my Iron Sledgehammer as a golf club. When I got it in, a wall slid open to reveal the way.

Beyond the wall I had to use stasis on the rock and hit it up the slide and make the platform rotate to make a bridge for me. Beyond here was the monk, but there was another golfing challenge beyond here too. Another Iron Sledgehammer in another chest as well, but this time it had a "Durability Up" feature.

This time the ball had to be launched at full force to get anywhere. That was too powerful as well and the ball was just too fast to stay inside the hole and just rolled out the other side. There were some obstacles here too but I didn't know what to do with them. I ended up using all the sledgehammers here and just gave up on that last treasure chest. Maybe I'll come back to it later. For now I just collected the Spirit Orb from the monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment