Saturday 6 October 2018

36 night in the woods - germ!

Dear Readers,

I exited the tunnel and met Jeremy Warton by the Snack Falcon, or Germ as he's usually known, short for his nickname "Germ Warfare". His bright green speech font seemed to suit that name! I hope he doesn't use that on Twitch!

He confirmed my name was Mae. I guess we know each other but don't really know each other. I know how that goes alright :) he's a little aloof and offbeat, but he is a very likable character.

I made some doodles of him looking shifty-eyed and another of him being happy, like he had his own Looney Tunes cartoon portrait("The Germ Show!"). I wrote "G?E?R?M?" scattered alongside these doodles. He's a mystery.

He was a couple of years behind me in school so he was fresh out. He said he hangs out with Gregg sometimes and they ride bikes. Suddenly he looked excited and said he saw a rabid possum the other day along the road. I asked if it had been hit by a car and he said no it was just rabid. I asked what happened to it and he said it got hit by a car and that it was like... a poem. This guy is pretty darn cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment