Tuesday 16 October 2018

46 night in the woods - dreaming of musicians and a big freaky thing with glowing eyes

Dear Readers,

I had another dream! The second one in a row. I found myself in a dark, rainy place with four posts that had holes in them.

I walked to the right and lamps lit up with a startling sound. I walked further and there was a shadowy figure just standing there. It was pretty creepy.

It was a dead end so I jumped up on some structures to ascend. My jump was floatier. I made a figure materialise when I passed by. It was someone playing the accordion. I couldn't interact so I went left onto the powerlines, the accordion music still playing. It was like a new moon phase in the sky.

When I got to where the powerlines crossed, I continued up and right. This lead to a rooftop with another figure. This one was playing a saxophone. They added to the music which was pretty nice.

I went back to the cross and went up and left this time. I met a third musician who was playing a Tuba. I walked off to the left and dropped to another figure who was playing a violin. They all sounded pretty great together.

I returned to the centre where I started. The posts were all lit up now and this massive bear-like figure appeared in the background with huge glowing eyes. I fell to my knees as its eyes flashed a blinding light. That was the dream. Craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment