Monday 29 October 2018

59 night in the woods - coming soon... halloween!

Dear Readers,

I left my room and did my usual routine, chatting with the bird, checking on the crawlspace, chatting with mom...

I wondered if you could learn to talk to birds. Dad still hadn't moved the boxes, but at least he was thinking about it the last time I checked with him.

Mom looked fed up... Hoo boy. I remembered what happened in the playthroughs I watched of this game on YouTube. When mom had those narrowed eyes we had an argument. Since then I always wondered if you could avoid this conversation and it seems like you can! I left without saying hello or goodbye... Uh... I'll catch up with her later...

It was another fine afternoon/sunset evening in Possum Springs. Leaves were falling and neighbours had jack o' lanterns out! Halloween is coming soon :) In-game, and in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment