Friday 19 October 2018

49 night in the woods - horror fans are often some of the nicest people you can meet

Dear Readers,

I went down into the tunnel on this rainy day. No rain down there!

I nabbed another pretzel for my rat darlings.

I met the teens down here again. I made small talk about the rain and then said something about when I was kid, but I was interrupted by one of them saying "literally nobody cares."

I decided to go back out. Even though it was raining it was probably friendlier out there.

Just one of the Telezoft workers was standing outside having their break. It wasn't the usual two that would be outside chatting.

I stopped outside the Party Barn. I thought it looked so sad and empty when we weren't playing in it.

No sign of my "gimme da gorbage" raccoon friend today.

I climbed up to see Lori M again. She said she was drawing something and I asked her what she was drawing. She said she was designing an effect and makeup for when a knife goes through someone's eye in a movie. Her speech bubble became an animation of a knife going into an eye with the words "FAKE" and "REAL" shown. She said she was working on a horror movie. I asked "You're gonna make a horror movie?" and she said no, then yeah, then that someday she could direct, write and do the makeup for one. She said she had a really good scream too. She gave me a demonstration! She said she wanted to go to horror movie school and I said "They have those?" and she said yeah! She seemed pretty passionate about it. She said she already knew how to make fake blood and body parts and then apologised for sounding boring. I asked her how could that possibly be boring? She said she knew a lot of horror movies. It was a nice chat! Really cool to hear about this kind of thing! Her speech bubble became an RIP gravestone again. But yeah. She's a lot nicer than the other teens.

I popped in to see my miracle rats and feed them the fresh pretzel. There was a third one of them today! More demand!

No comments:

Post a Comment