Saturday 27 October 2018

57 night in the woods - another dream with the musicians and another scary creature

Dear Readers,

It was the third crazy dream in a row. I trotted past some broken wagon wheels and nearly jumped out of my skin when I activated the creepy noisy light.

I then dropped down a good bit and activated the tuba player again. I went down some slopes and across powerlines to activate the fiddle player.

I went in the other direction. The building I was passing had huge windows and seemed to be on stilts or something. I continued along and activated the accordion player, adding more to the music.

I then noticed a glow in the corner of the screen that seemed to indicate where the next musician was! Handy intuitive thing :)

I continued in the direction of the glow, going even lower until I reached a pier. At the end of the pier I dropped off and was able to walk on the surface of the water — at least, I think that was water. I kept going and activated the saxophone player.

The final glow was above so I climbed up again towards it. I climbed higher and higher, trying to reach the glow. I climbed up on two ledges which revealed where I started with the wagon wheels. The four posts I saw before were here and were now lit again.

I knew what was going to happen but it still sent a cold chill down my spine. A massive twitchy squirrel appeared with a big glowing eye. It made me fall on my knees and it let out a burst of light. That was super creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment