Tuesday 11 December 2018

101 night in the woods - the pumpkin head guy disaster

Dear Readers,

Not feeling any better after talking to Molly about what I saw, I went in to see Gregg at work.

He was like "sup" and I was like "ugh" and he was like "ugh?". I briefly mentioned last night and said I'd tell him more at band practice. He asked what I was up to and I asked there and then "we gonna head out to band practice?" and he was fully on board as usual.

The scene switched to all of us at band practice. I told Germ he was our only fan and he said he was only here to be entertained, that he was a gentleman of leisure. Good man!

Bea was ready to play and asked me to get Gregg moving as he was all slow today. I had a chat with Angus who was having a really boring week. I told him I was envious. He then asked me about Demontower and I said "It's fun!". He recreated some sound effects from the game and I asked him if that was scat singing and he got all embarrassed!

I chatted with Gregg. He looked tired. He said he was up all night because they were fixing the roof door and it was super loud. I asked him for more details and he said maybe now he could run in the door downstairs and all the way to the roof and pee off the side of the building. I said maybe not. Then he wondered what was now stopping random people from doing that and I told him it'll be fine. He was ok, just tired.

But hey, maybe I can now use this to climb to higher rooftops in their area now? :) I could only climb as far as the newspaper reader before. We'll see. For now, band practice!

Whatever on Earth that was, it was called "Pumpkin Head Guy". OMG it was impossible! So many fast jumps between B and X and I just couldn't grasp it at all! Oooooooog! Afterwards they said to me it was pretty bad and I said "I literally do not know this song."

I'll have to play this again sometime on a controller with decent sized buttons. The buttons on the Joy-Cons are just too darn small.

Wow that was pretty rough and we were all absolutely shattered after it! I think... that's probably the idea! But hey, I'm not 100% sure! Gregg was tired, I was exhausted, Angus strained his vocal cords, even Bea was tired — and she only had to push a button!

No comments:

Post a Comment