Sunday 23 December 2018

113 night in the woods - exploring the bridge outside town

Dear Readers,

It was indeed nice and sunny outside. New music too! Also, the construction workers were finally finished! I could now explore areas to the right.

The music was pretty cool and groovy. The beat and bongo drum, along with the guitar suited the situation. I was now out investigating something and it made me feel like some kind of private eye or something.

To the right was outside town, with trees and fields galore. I looked out at the farming and thought to myself I could farm, if I stayed in town long enough and got into the farming life. Then I thought about the problem with farming, which was having to deal with all the poop; even if I didn't have animals I probably had to buy poop and shovel it all over the place. I then thought it was just madness - poop madness.

I came across the bridge and sat on the guardrail for a while. Not much to do here, just sit and watch the scenery :) Animal Crossing has something like this too where you can just sit and chill out. At the end of the bridge was a sign that said "BRIDGE FREEZES BEFORE ROAD" with a skidding car image.

Further on was the sign that welcomed you into town. It said "Welcome to historic POSSUM SPRINGS. ORIGINAL COUNTY SEAT OF DEEP HOLLOW COUNTY. "YOU'RE NOT LOST - YOU'RE HERE!"". It was a little bit dark to read the writing on this but I managed to see it okay. I was thinking, after this and a few miles and you go under the highway it's just rolling fields and farms from then out. I missed the corn mazes this year and the haunted barn in Briddle, but there was always next year for campfires and corndogs!

I also found it weird that town ends right here. My path did too and I had to turn back. Another thing I found weird was that there was no traffic here at all, unlike the rest of town. No passing cars or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment