Wednesday 12 December 2018

102 night in the woods - let's split up and look for clues, gang!

Dear Readers,

After we played "Pumpkin Head Guy", I told everyone about the dreams I had been having lately and about the thing I saw last night.

I said to everyone I think I needed to do something, because this was scary. There was a pause. Bea said that wasn't something she was expecting to hear tonight. Gregg asked me if I was ok and I said "No!", that I was kinda freaked out! Angus said it probably wasn't a ghost. Gregg and Bea agreed, which made me groan in frustration again.

I said fine, that I'll go figure it out myself and Gregg told me not to be like that. Angus said I had them! My friends! I was like aw... and even Bea then showed support. Great buddies :)

I then said I wanted to see if there was some ghosty stuff happening around here, from a source that we could trust. I asked if the newspaper had a ghost section and there was another pause of silence. I asked why it was a dumb question and Bea just said that we could go check the library. I asked if it was to look up books about ghosts and she said no, that there was the local newspaper on file going back a century. If there was some secret history of kidnapper ghosts, we would find it there. Probably. I was amazed, thinking the library was just a broken down old bunch of books. Bea asked when was the last time I was at the library, that we had one of the nicer ones around. I asked her how and she said some rich dude paid for it back in the day with a foundation he set up. I was spacing out so she stopped explaining.

We then arranged to go right to the library and maybe regroup after. Gregg wasn't sure but Angus was. Bea and I went off to the library to research ghosties! Woo!

The title "library" showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment