Friday 4 January 2019

124 night in the woods - a trip with angus!

Dear Readers,

I finally got to hang out with Angus! I took him up on his offer to take me to the state park and went with him. I was excited because we never got to hang out!

I told him it would be nice to actually get to know him a little better by hanging out and going ghost hunting. He asked me if I really did think it was a ghost and I asked why does no one believe me that it was a ghost. He told me ghosts don't actually exist and I told him I was pretty sure they did. He said he'd need evidence. I asked what counted and he said it was a ghost walking up and saying hello and him saying hey and that he'd verified they were a dead person. I brought up the case of a zombie or Frankenstein and he said that maybe if they were made of ghosty stuff. I said "Ghosty Stuff" could be the name of our podcast about ghosts and he joked about Donut Wolf sponsoring it. I continued, introducing our show, saying I saw ghosts and Angus who didn't believe me. He then introduced me as a crazy person.

The way the characters interact in this game is absolutely adorable :)

"the park" came up as the next section.

No comments:

Post a Comment