Wednesday 23 January 2019

143 night in the woods - the teens and mulvay

Dear Readers,

I went down into the tunnel and chatted with the teens again.

I asked them if they were always together. They said they guess and I said that was cool and it was safer too, going on about the buddy system(sounding like Aunt Molly again) and how there was safety in numbers. They said I was a little paranoid and I said they didn't even know before asking them if they heard anything about anyone around here going missing. One of them said yeah, that there was a girl they knew online who hadn't been online since Harfest. I asked them if she was from here and they said she was from some place called Mulvay. I reacted in a weird way, asking them if they knew where it was. Another one of them then said their dad drives a bread truck and that Mulvay used to be one of his stops. I asked them what happened and they said their dad didn't go there anymore, that they had to pay someone else to go there. I said that sounded about right.

The teens got curious about going to Mulvay and I just said don't.

Wow... what's Mulvay? And what's up with Mulvay? I don't know a thing about it but Mae does. I wonder what I can learn about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment