Tuesday 15 January 2019

135 night in the woods - chatting with rabies

Dear Readers,

I went out to the bridge at the edge of town. I sat on the railing and got a nice surprise!

It was Rabies! He hung from his tail on the steel beam overhead. I greeted him and asked him who's a good little trash king and told him it was him!

I chatted with him a little bit. I asked him what he made of this ghost stuff. Pretending he responded to me I said he had a good point, that I guessed I didn't entirely know what to think, but I like *felt* it though. I told him I wished everyone just believed me. I paused for him and then thanked him, saying his support meant a lot. I said bye to him and told him to stay safe and eat some trash and common pests!

I doodled Rabies in my journal, hanging upside-down. I turned the screen upside-down too to get a look at my sketch from that angle. I can do this on a Nintendo Switch after all :) I also wrote "TRASH KING RABIES" next to him.

That was nice :) but yeah, with that ghostly figure out and about I gotta make sure Rabies is safe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment