Monday 21 January 2019

141 night in the woods - telling the violinist about the saxophonist

Dear Readers,

I went to see the violinist on the rooftops again.

I said they were still here and they said they went to work and so forth since we met yesterday. I asked if that was a fiddle they were playing and they said it was a violin. I said weren't they the same thing and they assured me it was a violin.

I told them I met someone else playing by themselves. They said really and I told them about the saxophonist across town in the abandoned building by the Clik Clak. They hummed and I said I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

All they had to say to this was "small town" and that was that for today.

So hey! What's going on? Musicians in my weird dreams... these musicians showing up in my waking life... what's up? Could I be hallucinating from poor sleep or those weird gasses I read about in the newspaper archives? Time will tell... I'm keen to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment