Thursday 10 January 2019

130 night in the woods - home safely from the ghost

Dear Readers,

Angus and I made it to the car. He was wheezing after we fled our sudden terrifying encounter.

He was wheezing and driving. I asked him if he was okay and he said he would be in few minutes, that he was resilient.

I was sure it was my moment of vindication. I told him that was it! That was the ghost! In between wheezy breaths he brought up the possibility of some weirdo who lived out there and probably got lots of kids throwing parties, also bringing up the party where I threw up. I groaned and he said it wasn't too far from here. I groaned even more in frustration and asked why nobody believed me!

Angus said every other explanation was more likely than "ghost" and I said ok fine whatever. Then I said I was sorry. I said a few more words, grouchy, headache, that was scary... He said it was cool and that yes, it was.

I got back home and made more sketches in my journal. I sketched Angus with lines coming out of his hat. I wrote "THOUGHT: ANGUS IS PSYCIC PSYCHIC" and "BUT HIS HAT BLOCKS IT". On the opposite page I drew some of the constellations we identified along with spelling out Angus' name, as if it was part of the stars. He's a star to me :) I also sketched the terrifying ghostly figure, contrasting with the peaceful faces on the constellations. Next to this I wrote "NO CLUES, BUT ANGUS SAW HIM TOO!

I was absolutely flattened by the time I got to say hi to dad. He asked if I was ok and I said it was a weird night. He said I looked really worn out.

He talked about his own pain too, saying he needed a backbrace or something. He asked how I did all this running and jumping around all crazy. I said I didn't know and that I was out of shape. I didn't think I had ever been in shape. He said he used to be, but that was because of his job. His newer job didn't need much like that. After this he told me to go to bed.

Home now safely at least! Not time for bed yet though, I had to go online and chat about what happened!

Also noticed the football helmet and Dracula teeth I salvaged here in my room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment