Monday 14 January 2019

134 night in the woods - grandbaby rabies

Dear Readers,

I went downstairs to chat with mom. I told her mornings were tough right now.

She didn't call me but I went to chat anyway. My eyes were sunken with tiredness. Mom asked if I was pregnant and my eyes shot wide open! I said no! She continued on this line of questioning, asking me if that was why I came home and I said not at all! She said I could tell her as she'd been there and that despite nature's intentions, god came through and blessed them with me! She called me a miracle baby! My eyes went droopy again and I said that was me alright, a miracle. She wouldn't let up though, saying that after all the miscarriages they had given up hope, and then there I was! And I added, saying here I was now.

Then she said that if I was pregnant... and I butted in, saying I wasn't pregnant and I wasn't in a situation where pregnancy happens! She let up a little bit and then said that she just wanted me to know that I can always come to them with this. I told her ok and noted and if we could talk about anything else! She said sure!

Then there was a pause. I continued looking at her with my equivalent of the "Dreamworks face" until she brought up the baby thing again in an "if" scenario. I abruptly leaped off the counter and declared I was heading out!

She laughed and said she was sorry, that she got excited about grandbabies. I told her it was fine and that I'll be back later. She said love you! and I said love you too.

I spoke with her again and she continued on this! She said that if it was a boy I could name him Calvin. I groaned. She said if it was a girl I could name her... and I butted in with trashbaby before she said Cordelia. I then said why don't I just have the baby and hand it to her. She even got excited at this! Yeesh! I then said bye again and left.

Moms! Mad for babies and grandbabies!

But hey, I gotta say; I much prefer this mom creature to the big creature I spoke with in my dream. I preferred what mom was saying about miracles than what the creature was saying about holes and everything rotting and dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment