Tuesday 22 October 2019

3 undertale - waiting for toriel

Dear Readers,

I waited quite a while for Toriel, staying in the same spot. Eventually I heard a ring on the mobile phone she gave me...

She said her errands were taking longer than she thought they would. She asked me to wait for another 5 minutes and thanked me for being patient.

After 5 minutes she rang again, saying she found what she was looking for, but a small white dog snatched it. She revealed it was flour before telling me to forget about it. I waited longer.

Some time later I got another call. It was just heavy panting and some cute squeaky barking. I also heard Toriel saying please give her back her cellphone! I waited longer again!

That Toriel theme is nice but it gets old when you're waiting for her... I decided to leave the game going and boil some water to make noodles.

I came back to another call. I heard the snoring of a small white dog and to my ears it sounded exactly like it was sleeping on the phone. Some hearing I have in this game :) I then heard Toriel in the distance call out to the dog and offer a pat on the head if it came back with her cellphone.

I waited longer again. I took a toilet break.

Came back to another ring. It sounded exactly like a small, white dog was sneezing in its sleep. I could hear Toriel in the distance calling out to the dog again and worrying about keeping me waiting.

I waited longer. I also had to wait for noodles to be ready so I was ok.

Another call. More dog snoozing sounds and a very tired Toriel continuing to call out to the dog, all while wondering how I was.

More waiting. I did some noodle stirring.

The next call was just snoring.

I actually looked up a guide about this part. It said that was the last call so I left it at that. Well, not the last call, but the last unique call at least.

I tried calling but signals got deflected by the dog that stole her phone. I left it at that and continued into the next room.

No comments:

Post a Comment