Saturday 26 October 2019

7 undertale - toriel's house

Dear Readers,

Toriel was about to ring me when she saw me in front of the tree. Then she dashed up to me and asked me how I got here and if I was hurt. She said she'd heal me and said it was irresponsible of her to try and surprise me like this. She then left, heading upwards.

I observed the old tree, which lost its leaves every time it tried to grow them. I went up and came across Toriel's house. Seeing such a cute, tidy house in the ruins gave me determination and I saved here.

I went inside, where Toriel and a sentimental guitar plucking tune were waiting for me. The tune matched the intro theme. She surprised me with a butterscotch-cinnamon pie to celebrate my arrival! She said she wanted me to have a nice time living here, so she was going to hold off on... snail pie for tonight. Yeesh! She said she had another surprise for me and then dashed off to the right.

I followed her through the hallway. It was a nice house alright. She guided me to my room, telling me she hoped I liked it! She rubbed my head before noticing something was burning, so she dashed off to the kitchen, telling me to make myself at home.

I went inside to my... new room... in my... new home. I checked out the stuff that was in there. The cool toys didn't interest me at all. The empty photo frame I saw was really dusty. There was a box of kids' shoes in a disparity of sizes. The lamp switched off and a nighttime lullaby version of the tune played immediately. Neat! This is definitely not a CD track-based soundtrack :) I hopped in bed and when I awoke, there was a slice of butterscotch-cinnamon pie waiting for me. I ate it and left my room.

I explored the hallway a bit to the right. I noticed a plant I saw before but didn't know its name. I went into the next bedroom, which was blue instead of my reddish one. It was all blue except for flowers on top of the bookcase. In the bookcase I was able to identify the plant I just saw, calling it a water sausage. This was Toriel's room and it had a chair named Chairiel :) Hahahahahaha! Cute! I noticed a bucket of snails instead of a bin, a cactus, the most... tsundere of plants and Toriel's sock drawer. I didn't read her diary though. I left the room.

I continued down the hall and came across a drawer with flower seeds and broken crayons. The room here was "under renovations", according to the sign on it. Yeesh. Bit official for a home! There was a mirror here too.

I backtracked to the entrance. I observed some books that were well worn and an old calendar from the beginning of 201X. Wow... this is the last year that calendar could possibly be useful and there are only a couple of months left... I never really gave much thought about this entire decade ending in a couple of months... Hmm... I guess I'm glad I caught it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment