Thursday 31 October 2019

3 super monkey ball 3d - world 3 high score: 66,121 with circle pad

Dear Readers,

Now to talk about world 3, Sweet Fountain.

I'm not that crazy about levels themed around sweets in games. I'm not sure why.

W3-1: Chocolate Bar - The slab shapes you see in a chocolate bar are part of the stage and make things a little bumpy. Bananas at the corners are tricky to collect too.
W3-3: Switch Bridge - One of the first instances of switches to activate bridges and stuff.
W3-6: Cake Dive - This was a tricky one. I had to make sure to have enough speed to land on the highest platform below, then tumble down the steps while collecting all the bananas. Lots of sand traps in the way to slow me down!
W3-8: Flower - This stage has a nice flower shape :) I had to go to each of the petals to collect bananas.

I managed to collect all the bananas on this world. On another run through while going for a good score, I got my highest at 66,121 points with the Circle Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment