Thursday 24 October 2019

5 undertale - napstablook's snorlax impression

Dear Readers,

In the next room there was a ghost laying down on crinkly red leaves, blocking the path. It seemed like it was sleeping, but it was actually just pretending.

I decided not to move it with force, but I couldn't get around it, so I had no choice.

I got different battle music this time! I got groovy EarthBound style music and it sounded like Venus was singing :) I love this bluesy fast paced beat!

This ghost was called Napstablook. I checked it out and it didn't seem like it had a sense of humour. It told me it was real funny, but then it just started raining tears down on me! They started wishing they weren't here. I then cheered it, giving it a patient smile. It went heh and didn't attack, instead just displaying a message that it really wasn't feeling up to it right now, saying sorry. Aw :)

It was starting to look a little bit better, its eyes going a bit jelly like. I flirted with it but it started crying again, saying it would just weigh me down. I cheered again, telling it a little joke. It laughed a little more and its tears were now no longer drops but thin lines that curled back up and went sideways at me! Argh!

I cheered it again and it wanted to show me something. It cried upwards, its tears forming a top hat on its head! They called it "Dapperblook" and wanted to know what I thought of it. I cheered it again and it just went oh gee... and then the battle abruptly transitioned back to the scene! No victory message or anything! Strange...

Napstablook was more talkative. It said it usually came to the ruins because there was no one around, but today they met somebody nice :) it got out of my way by vanishing. Very charming character!

I went on to the spider bake sale, buying a Spider Doughnut, a doughnut made with spider cider in the batter.

Two Froggits were ahead, telling me about the options for the border around the screen and about sparing. I said it was very helpful.

I then encountered a Loox, a horned little dude with a big eye. I checked him out and it seemed like I shouldn't pick on him. He begged me not to pick on him before shooting bubble streams at me, staring right through me. I decided not to pick on him. He said finally, someone got it and his bubble streams were missing me more. I was then able to spare him.

Toriel then rang me. She said she just realised it had been a while since she cleaned up. She wasn't expecting company so there was bound to be a lot of things lying around here and there. She said I could pick them up, but not to carry more than I needed as one day I might see something I really like and ought to have room for it. I continued to the next room.

No comments:

Post a Comment