Friday 25 October 2019

6 undertale - enemy infested path back to toriel

Dear Readers,

In the next room, I had to find this one switch by dropping through the correct crack in the floor.

I was attacked by a Vegetoid, a carrot thing with a creepy smile. I didn't know if it had big eyes and tiny nostrils or big eyebrows and tiny eyes. I checked it out and it said it wasn't monitored by the USDA. Good to know but doesn't really apply to me!

I tried talking to it and it said vegetables don't talk, calling me dummy. Yeesh! It attacked with little vegetables flying around the screen too. I chose dinner by patting my stomach and it offered a healthy meal. It told me to eat my greens and I did! It made a green vegetable fly around and collecting it replenished my health :) It smelled like steamed carrots and peas instead of something that wanted to fight me, and so, I was able to spare it.

I got the right hole off the bat by choosing the middle top one. I wanted to explore the others though.

I was then attacked by Moldsmal and Migosp. I spared the former and the latter just looked like a grumpy bug until I spared the former. It looked much happier then, bouncing on its legs. It didn't attack or a bit and I was able to spare it right there and then since it was so carefree. Yay :)

I found a faded ribbon. Since monsters wouldn't hit me as hard if I were cuter, I decided to wear it. This made me take off my bandage and use it as an item. I did so accidentally and used it up. Whoops!

I met another ghost who said they fell down and told me to go on without them, before remembering that it could fly. Then it disappeared.

In the next room I got attacked by a pair of Loox. I had to not pick on them individually, taking two turns before sparing them. I got attacked by a pair of Vegetoids as well and it was here I learned I had to eat the green vegetables before they would let me spare them.

In this room I had to look at the pattern of coloured switches and follow perspective to press the blue switch and move on. Then it was the red switch, then it was the green switch, which was the middle one.

The path split ahead. I went straight on and met a Froggit who told me Toriel passed through the door next to it, carrying some groceries. They didn't ask her anything as they and all of the other monsters were too intimidated to talk to her. I went through the door and caught a view of this big underground city landscape in front of me! It was pretty sweet! :) There was some kind of knife lying here too. I left it there.

I went back along and turned up this time, through the crinkly red leaves and reached a tree. I then heard Toriel's voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment