Tuesday 4 February 2020

106 undertale - fighting for the first time against asgore

Dear Readers,

I stood face to face with Asgore as the battle started.

I tried talking with him. I told him I didn't want to fight him. His hands trembled for a moment. I told him again and his breathing changed a little as well. He still attacked though and defeated me.

From the save point I returned and engaged with him again. I told him he's killed me once before. He nodded sadly. I kept talking to him, telling him firmly to stop fighting. Recollection flashed in his eyes. His defence and attack dropped. However, he killed me again.

I got back to him and told him he's killed me twice before. He nodded again sadly. I kept talking and talking until it seemed talking wouldn't do any more good. He made attacks that were coloured blue and orange.

Ok that was it. I had to just fight him.I saw the aiming attacking thing for the first time ever and got to fighting.

I died a couple of more times and sussed that I had to get his stats down a bit by talking, then go for attacks.

Even with this strategy, I died time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment