Friday 28 February 2020

130 undertale - the third vhs tape

Dear Readers,

I was puzzled by the second tape, and it continued with the third one with Toriel telling me to smile for the camera.

She said the joke was on me as she left the lens cap on... on purpose! As a result I was smiling for no reason and she laughed. She said she remembered making butterscotch pie for dad where the recipe asked for cups of butter, but we accidentally put in buttercups instead. She said those flowers got him really sick and she felt so bad. Then she said she felt so bad and we made mom really upset. She said she should've laughed it off, like I did. She asked me where I was going with this and supposedly I asked her to turn off the camera, so she did.

What the heck is going on? I thought Toriel was mom? Was this not Toriel speaking? Again, I don't remember any of these conversations. I'm really confused now. I must be wrong about something. More tapes ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment