Wednesday 19 February 2020

121 undertale - the truth about alphys' bathroom

Dear Readers,

Following Papyrus' strange advice, I went to the lab in Hotland. Alphys wasn't here, but she left a note.

When I approached the note, the bathroom door slid open by itself, which it never did before.

The note thanked everyone for our help. It said our support really meant a lot to her but we alone couldn't magically make her own problems go away. She said she wanted to be a better person and she didn't want to be afraid anymore. For that to happen she said she had to be able to face her own mistakes. She was going to start doing that now. She wanted to be clear and said this wasn't anyone else's problem but hers. But if we didn't ever hear from her again, if we wanted to know "the truth", we were to enter the door to the north of this note. She said we all at least deserved to know what she did.

I checked out upstairs and Mettaton's lifeless robot body was up there on the bench. Some of what I assume was his fan mail was up here too.

I went through the bathroom door to find that it was an elevator! I pressed the button and it went for a while before something terrible happened! Everything flashed red with warnings that the tether had broken or something and suddenly everything went white with a crash.

The door opened. The buttons didn't work anymore and it seemed to have lost power. I went out into a strange, dark, green hallway. I couldn't ring Papyrus or Undyne either. I just had to go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment