Saturday 29 February 2020

131 undertale - the fourth vhs tape, sussing out who is speaking

Dear Readers,

This was definitely not Toriel. They definitely weren't speaking to me either, despite having the same name as me. Whoever they were, they said to me they didn't like some idea that my namesake came up with. They denied they were crying, saying big kids didn't cry.

I don't know what my namesake was saying to them but they said they'd never doubt me. They then agreed that we'd be strong and that we'd free everyone. They said they'll go get the flowers.

I watched/listened to the first tape again where Toriel was speaking. This other character had a different voice. Since they were talking about mom and dad, they must've been Asriel. The next question I have is, who is the one with my name they are talking to? It's definitely not me, as I never met Asriel. Could it be the other human that fell down here? The one the monsters told me about that became like siblings with Asriel? The one who became sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment