Thursday 13 February 2020

115 undertale - flowey tells me about another possibility

Dear Readers,

After the lovely phone message from my old friends, Flowey appeared onscreen once again.

They asked why did I let them go? They said didn't I realise that being nice... just makes you get hurt?

They told me to look at myself. I made all these great friends... but now, I'll probably never see them again. Not to mention how much they had been set back by me. Flowey made a smug face and said it hurt, didn't it?

Yes, Flowey, it does :( and hey, Toriel is back with my old friends so that's a good thing.

Flowey said if I had just gone through without caring about anyone, I wouldn't have to feel bad now. So they didn't get it. They said if I really did everything the right way... why did things still end up like this? Was life really that unfair?

After a pause, Flowey said what if they told me... they knew some way to get me a better ending? They said I'd have to load my SAVE file and... and they changed the subject, saying in the meantime, why don't I go see Dr. Alphys? It seemed like we could have been better friends. Who knows... maybe she had the key to my happiness?

So here I am and I have a lot more to do. The pacifist fun and run continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment