Saturday 15 February 2020

117 undertale - alphys' date

Dear Readers,

I went back to Hotland with the letter Undyne gave me and slid it under the door of the lab, before giving it a knock. I could hear Alphys inside, being all indecisive about opening it.

Alphys opened the door to me and said something about a joke before seeing me. She gasped before asking me if I wrote this letter as it wasn't signed. Then she thought about it and said it was surprising, after all the gross stuff she did, she said she didn't really deserve to be forgiven, much less what was in the letter, and how passionate it was, too.

She thought about it and said yes, saying it was the least she could do to make it up to me. She said let's go on a date!

The encounter screen appeared with DATING START! Alphys was offscreen, saying she was still getting dressed. Soon she slid onscreen in a polka dot dress! She asked me how she looked and that a friend helped her pick out this dress.

The date was about to start when she said to wait! DATING STOP happened then haha :) She then said she had to give me items to raise my affection statistic first as it would increase the chance of a successful outcome to the date. She said she was prepared and she had been stockpiling gifts in anticipation for a date like this. She took out some metal armour polish, before deciding against it. Then she brought out some waterproof cream for my scales. I couldn't use that either, unfortunately :)

Then she took out a magical spear repair kit before saying let's forget about the items and just start the date!

There was a long pause. Then she started sweating and asked if I liked anime. I said Yes as I do, genuinely :)

More of the date next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment