Tuesday 18 February 2020

120 undertale - papyrus shows up and sounds like a hostage

Dear Readers,

During the big moment between Alphys and Undyne, Papyrus jumped out from the rubbish and said "Get those bones shakin'!"

He said it was time to jog 100 laps while hooting about how great we were! Undyne said she was about to start the timer. Alphys said she would do her best! Papyrus then went off screen with Alphys.

Just then, Undyne exploded with excitement and a highly sped up version of her music started playing! She was like OMG! She asked me were those cartoons and comics still real? She asked with her teeth showing and her eyes bulging "ANIME'S REAL, RIGHT?!?!"

I said "Anime is not real" even though I was a bit worried about how she would react. Alphys already said it so I went along with it. Undyne yelled she could feel her heart breaking into pieces! The music then stopped and she said no... she could survive this. She had to be strong... for Alphys. She thanked me for telling her the truth. She said she'd try her best to live in this world and that she'd see me later!

She ran off screen and that was it! Dating over! Poor girl... she genuinely seemed crushed by this. It was the truth though, and I was glad to see her and Alphys make this connection at last. Their relationship will grow into something wonderful after this honesty.

I found myself at the dump in the patch of flowers. I made my way out, taking some astronaut food along the way.

Then I got a phone call. It was Papyrus! He said if it wasn't his good friend, who trusted him! He said Alphys and he finished their training early, very early, so he sent her home, very home. Then he said he felt strongly and for no apparent reason that I should also go there, to her lab/house. He said he had only good feelings about this. Then he said goodbye, while sweating. Ominous!

I went to his house and no, he wasn't taken hostage, so I went to Hotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment