Wednesday 5 February 2020

107 undertale - the world feels lonely now

Dear Readers,

After many more defeats against Asgore, I decided maybe I should get a stronger weapon than the stick I was wielding.


I took a walk around back along. Encounters still  happened in the Core and everything else just seemed so empty. The fast travel elevators were handy.

I went back to Asgore's house and took the worn dagger from the box.

I walked all the way back to him... Man this place just seems so lonely. Completed areas in games do seem pretty lonely when you go back through them. The Core area didn't seem complete though, because I was still getting enemy encounters. Plus, I already had my judgement from Sans. It felt pretty strange.

In any case, I went back to Asgore with my stronger weapon wielded. It's nice that he's so patient. Lovely guy for an endgame type boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment