Sunday 9 February 2020

111 undertale - return of the horrible flowey

Dear Readers,

Flowey grinned at me, calling me an IDIOT. They said I hadn't learned a thing. The six souls Asgore had surrounded them as they repeated the line from before... In this world it's KILL or BE killed.

Flowey morphed their face and laughed their evil laugh. They absorbed the souls and the screen turned white...

The prologue started playing! Humans and monsters... disappeared without a trace! Then it got all glitchy! Then the file screen appeared. Flowey, LV 9999, 9999:99, My World along with Continue and Restart options. The sound got all skippy and glitchy too. I was nervous about trying, but I tried the Restart option and it didn't work. I had to pick Continue.

Then it showed me instead of my soul in a black silent void. I walked around and the only thing here was a save point. I interacted with it and the usual box came up but... then there was a loud thumping sound as the box cracked. The words FILE ERASED appeared and the box smashed to bits. A big grinning Flowey head appeared then, looking a bit distorted.

"Howdy!" they said, telling me they owed me a huge thanks. They said I really did a number on that old fool. They said without me, they never could have gotten past him.

Their face turned into Asgore's face as they said with my help, he was DEAD. Then they made an eyeless Asgore face. Yikes :(

They wore their huge evil grinning face, saying they had gotten the human souls! They laughed and said they had been empty for so long... and it felt great to have a soul inside them again. They said they could feel them wriggling. Then they spoke down to me saying aw, I was feeling left out, wasn't I? before saying they still needed one more soul, before they could become god. They then said with their newfound powers, that monsters (imitating Toriel's face), humans (imitating my face), everyone (imitating three blinking circles spiralling), they would show them all the REAL meaning of this world(imitating an inverted coloured Flowey face). Then they laughed again.

They said to forget about escaping to my old save file as it was gone FOREVER. They said not to worry as my old friend Flowey had worked out a replacement for me. They flashed a terrifying face with a mouth full of sharp teeth, saying they would SAVE over my own death! All so I can watch them tear me to bloody pieces over, and over, and over...

I took a step forward. They said do I really think I can stop them? before saying I really was an idiot!

Then the battle screen started, the souls came together, and the screen flashed red as this huge pulsating life form appeared in front of me. A TV shaped face appeared and grinned at me, its eyes turning red, before the rest of it came into view. It was just a huge horrifying monster and it attacked immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment