Friday 14 February 2020

116 undertale - undyne's letter

Dear Readers,

I loaded my save and found myself before the battle with Asgore. He was his usual lovely polite self.

When I checked if he was there and alive he gave me that same choice, to continue or go back. I said I wanted to go back and he was totally cool with it, even if it was for something small like reading a book or taking a walk. He told me to please take my time. Lovely guy. Glad he's still alive, though I'm back to before I fought him at all.

I backtracked through the Throne Room, Last Corridor, Core... and then the phone rang as I was leaving the Core.

It was Undyne! She told Papyrus to shut up, as it was his idea. She said I had to deliver something for her, before saying please. She said to see me at Snowdin in front of Papyrus' place.

I backtracked through MTT and Hotland via elevator and took the ferry to Snowdin. I stopped by the lab on the way but there was no response.

I reached Papyrus' place where Undyne and Papyrus were waiting. Undyne asked me would I deliver a letter to Dr. Alphys. When I asked why she wouldn't do it herself she made this face! A little shy :3 face! She said it was kind of personal but since we were friends she said she'd tell me. She yelled Hotland SUUUUCKS!!! She didn't want to have to go over there.

She gave me the letter, telling me if I read it, she would kill me. Then she thanked me.

Papyrus said Undyne writes a lot of letters but always changes her mind and stops herself from delivering them so she can rewrite. He said she asked me because I didn't have any standards!

I honoured her request and went to deliver the letter without opening it...

No comments:

Post a Comment