Monday 7 December 2020

157 ace attorney 6 - phoenix's horrible assertion

Dear Readers,

I caught Paul Atishon-Wimperson out on his testimony about being so close to the crime scene without seeing it, so Phoenix was ready to play another card that was up his sleeve.

After briefly speaking to his client, he revealed that the anonymous person who contacted the police was none other than Paul Atishon-Wimperson himself.

Phoenix then made a horrible, horrible assertion: The Defiant Dragons threatened the doctor with bodily harm, and now that they killed him, the transfer agreement was null and void!

It hit me so badly that I screamed. How could he do this? It obviously wasn't true. I mean... did he not know it wasn't true? Maybe he didn't know? Maybe he was doing this as pressure so that we could find the truth together? I'm actually consciously trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Anyway, he said he had another witness when I desperately demanded evidence.

The judge agreed to another witness and called for a recess, asking both sides to prepare properly.

That's kind of difficult to do... I mean, the end goal is to find the truth and the only way that can be found is in the courtroom at this point. After all, there was stuff Phoenix didn't know and stuff I didn't know either until we got inside the courtroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment