Saturday 19 December 2020

169 ace attorney 6 - nice logical path to solve the riddle fully

Dear Readers,

It was time for the climactic logical path to find the truth and save Maya!

I thought about Paul Atishon-Wimperson's patron/benefactor whatever. This person believed in the orb's legend. We revealed the face when it was exposed to fire...

...but have we solved the riddle yet? No!

How would it be possible for a dead person to return to the world of the living? Channelling! However, the cloning and time travel options were pretty funny.

I thought about how knowledge of a dead person's face and name are needed to channel. To solve this riddle and to literally receive the founder's power, I would need... A spirit medium!

Maya Fey is needed to obtain the power! I thought once that slimy Paul Atishon-Wimperson realises this fact, he wouldn't be able to lay a finger on her!

I spoke at last, telling Phoenix that everything was going to be okay, telling him that Maya would come to no harm from the slimeball.

Phoenix finally took his head out of his hands and looked at me. I then addressed the slimeball Paul Atishon-Wimperson and told him he took the wrong person hostage. I explained the whole situation to him. I said we should have taken the phrase "return of the founder" more literally.

Phoenix caught on to what I was talking about because of his experiences in Khura'in. He then copped the idea about channelling the founder. Dhurke was amazed that the legend was actually true! 

Paul Atishon-Wimperson desperately suggested Pearl as an option and I said she wouldn't be tempted by material gain nor willing to help if her cousin was going to be in danger. I even brought up the option of the queen of Khura'in, but he'd probably be executed for requesting such a thing.

With that, I told Paul Atishon-Wimperson to confess he murdered Dr. Buff!

No comments:

Post a Comment