Sunday 13 December 2020

163 ace attorney 6 - burning phoenix's case to the ground

Dear Readers,

With permission from the judge and from Armie, I took a lighter and lit it next to the artifact. There was some liquid in it that drained, revealing a statue! Dramatic Khura'inese music played as I asked Dhurke what he thought and he said it really was the founder herself! Face and all!

Dhurke was astounded and confused. He brought up that one of the greatest taboos in Khurain'ism was to depict the founder's face.

This led to Phoenix and me arguing again. I said it was "crystal" clear that it was the Founder's Orb. He came back with telling me the agreement was null and void and I shot back by telling him not to play dumb, reminding him it was established the doctor wasn't killed right after Armie saw Datz, but after he came back from hiding the orb. This left him sweating. I said his claim that the Defiant Dragons killed the doctor didn't hold water, which meant the transfer agreement was still perfectly valid. I told him to admit I just burned his whole case to the ground.

With this Phoenix yelled a very long "NOOOOO!"

It looked really good for our case now! Paul Atishon Wimperson told Phoenix to do something and he couldn't... he said there was no digging out of this hole. I stuck it to the slimy Paul Atishon Wimperson, telling him to write his concession speech, telling him the facts didn't lie but he did and that I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was the Founder's Orb. He was not happy!

The judge was ready to hand down his verdict. I had no objections. Phoenix struggled to say he had no objections either, but before he had a chance, a big "Hold it!" came from Paul Atishon Wimperson. He insisted the crystal was his and he'd lose the election if he didn't have it. Phoenix apologised, saying there was nothing more he could do.

Just then, Paul Atishon-Wimperson reminded him of their little chat. Uh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment