Friday 18 December 2020

168 ace attorney 6 - dhurke's dragon encouragement

Dear Readers,

The judge said he believed I was in the middle of accusing Phoenix's client of murdering Dr. Buff before I was interrupted and asked if I wanted to continue. I was faced with a very dramatic situation.

Phoenix told me he was really, really sorry. The judge was wondering what was going on with us. Paul Atishon-Wimperson smirked and said out loud that I had caught on and that he was too important to be accused of murder. He demanded I retract my accusation. How could he be so brazen in court like this?

I struggled with it and decided to do it. I said I wanted to retract... but I was interrupted by a loud "Objection!" from a voice that hadn't said it before. It was Dhurke!

Dhurke said he didn't know what was going on, but a lawyer should never look the way I looked right now with "defeat" and "resignation" written all over my face. He held his clawed palm out to the foremost layer of the 3DS' 3D feature and said in voiced dialogue "A dragon never yields."

He continued, saying even when wounded, a dragon bites down hard, and never lets go till its dying breath. He said it glares, it roars, and it latches its jaws firmly onto its prey till the bitter end. He said that's what lawyers did to get to the truth!

I thought about what he said. Phoenix's hands were tied, so it was up to me to continue the fight. The fight for truth!

Finally! We can be clear about the ultimate goal here, to find the truth! It's what I wanted all along!

I smiled and thanked Dhurke for the wake up call. He said I now had the face of a lawyer!

I decided where there was a will, there was a way. A way to see justice was served and save Maya!

A powerful logical path to the end to be exact!

No comments:

Post a Comment