Saturday 12 December 2020

162 ace attorney 6 - the orb's riddle solved

Dear Readers,

I asked Armie if she always needed a wheelchair and she said negative and it was only since she was injured in the fire.

The judge noted her voice was different from before and she revealed the voice modulation feature on her drone. He said he thought she was some twenty-something male military fanatic and not a 12-year old girl. Armie Buff is a nice puntastic name too.

Armie was eager to continue her testimony and after her therapy session, she said she was clear about the lady she saw in the flames. She said it wasn't her mother but a lady that her papa showed her a picture of a long time ago and that it was the Holy Mother, the founder of Khura'inism. Both Phoenix and I were pretty surprised.

With that, her noise level went down to 0%!

Athena wondered what it meant. A very sweaty Phoenix said he had a bad feeling about this. I wondered if the Sarge was talking about a certain thing and I presented the research notes with a "Take that!"

I pointed out the verse about offering "prayers as fervent as fire" with another "Take that!" revealing that the Holy Mother figure would appear when the orb was lit. This was a big surprise to Phoenix. I said the doctor had finally solved the riddle of the Founder's Orb!

Armie wanted to believe her father really did achieve his long-time dream of solving the riddle before he died. I suggested we try it out for ourselves! Armie agreed and begged me to light the Orb.

Suddenly, Phoenix made an "Objection!" for the sake of his client. I objected right back and we were over and back for a moment with objections until I pointed out that Armie now had the right to decide what to do. This left him in a sweaty mess.

The judge agreed and said something he'd never expect to say — he permitted me to burn the evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment