Tuesday 1 December 2020

151 ace attorney 6 - paul atishon's ridiculous position

Dear Readers,

The judge said the name Dhurke Sahdmadhi sounded familiar but couldn't recall where he heard it. I said he was just a tourist. Athena asked if I was sure about this and I said Dhurke was only a wanted criminal in Khura'in but not here.

The first witness was called and it was... Ema. She got a bit huffy with me to show her some respect when addressing her in court and that I owed Phoenix an apology after all he'd done for me. I showed the humility she was looking for and said I was sorry and that I was just doing my job. She said I wouldn't get anywhere with my attitude and that I should take advice from someone who was now going somewhere. I started to feel like I was on trial...

Ema went on to testify that the doctor had a whole bunch of stolen artifacts! She said he probably stole the item in question from Paul Atishon's place!

Oh my gosh what an absolute dummy she is. I'm shocked at what Ema just said! How could she conclude with something like that!?

She said he was a classic treasure hunter and went on to say that according to the doctor's child, he believed he was honoring the dead by discovering their history through artifacts. He was still taking them though and the judge agreed with her about the doctor committing larceny. Jeez.

I said, for the sake of argument, if that was the case, then did the doctor himself steal the item in question from Khura'in? Phoenix said no, as there wasn't any record of the doctor travelling and he couldn't leave his reclusive child at home alone either.

The judge then said in that case, this really was the Crystal of Ami Fey and Phoenix said yes, that the doctor stole it from the Atishon residence so he could study it. 

Wow... I didn't think he'd actually say that... He really was going for it, even though it wasn't true.

On the other hand about Ema... maybe she wasn't being dumb after all. Maybe she was simply working with Phoenix on this.

It was time for the cross-examination. Really weird to see my face and Phoenix's face going head-to-head on the bottom screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment