Thursday 31 December 2020

181 ace attorney 6 - summoned by queen ga'ran

Dear Readers,

I was now Phoenix Wright again! I was at Tehm'pul Temple with Edgeworth. I was glad he was here with us to help gain access to the investigation. Poor Maya still hadn't woken up.

Edgeworth gave me some of the evidence I got when I was playing as Apollo in the previous scene, that being the autopsy report, the crime photo and the tomb diagram.

Someone approached us, a member of Queen Ga'ran's royal guard. He introduced himself as Lah'kee (heh... lackey) the royal shoulder rubber. He asked me if I would comply with the queen's request to be brought before her. Edgeworth advised me to accept and asked if he could come with me. Lah'kee said his request was foreseen and granted by the queen. He shouted her praises dramatically and said she could see our every move and could sense everything thousands of miles away. We quickly accepted, for the sake of our hearing if nothing else.

Poor Edgeworth got an awful land when I told him there were no beds or showers in our temple accommodation. He implored me to bring this trial to a swift resolution.

Edgeworth asked me what I wanted to do and I said I wanted to help Apollo by gathering whatever information we could for him. Edgeworth said I was a considerate boss.

We went with Lah'kee to the royal audience chamber. A dramatic anime camera sweep showed the members of the queen's guard lined up on the way to the throne where she sat. Princess Rayfa was here too. 

The queen welcomed us both. She said I left a lot of destruction in the court with my tricks. I wondered if that was what people were saying about me. Edgeworth gave out to me to show respect.

She was showing plenty of respect for him as he was a chief prosecutor, but she called me "Barbed One" and "Barbed Head", just like Rayfa was doing all along.

Rayfa didn't look good. I guess she wouldn't since her father was just murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment