Wednesday 16 December 2020

166 ace attorney 6 - exposing paul atishon-wimperson

Dear Readers,

Phoenix then made an objection to me proving Paul Atishon-Wimperson's lies about where the doctor was he was murdered. He said the fact remained that his client knew the suitcase was the murder weapon and had first-hand knowledge of the crime scene.

I said I agreed with him but it begged the question about his vantage point. He asked me what I was insinuating. I said the witness saw the murder happen from inside the study! This of course would point the finger at the witness being the murderer!

Phoenix objected, saying his client wasn't as strong as Datz was and wouldn't have been able to pull it off. I had to agree with this at least, as I had trouble shifting the thing as well.

Athena said as long as the suitcase was the murder weapon, Datz was the suspect. I announced I was going to turn the case on its head, just as Phoenix himself taught me. I said we were going to have to consider another way Paul Atishon-Wimperson could've used the suitcase as a murder weapon.

I made sure to point out Paul Atishon-Wimperson's inaccuracies about the doctor's position when he was killed and followed that up with the question of where the victim actually was. I also included the question of where the killer was and how the murder weapon was really used.

The judge was on board with this and asked me to assert where the killer really was. I pointed out the passage overlooking the study, the same position I pointed last time in fact, and asked the court to consider the diagram in 3D! Nice way to bring in the 3DS features!

I asserted Paul Atishon-Wimperson was above on that passage with the suitcase and pushed it down on top of the doctor's head at his position directly below at the coffee bar. This accounts for the psychology book having both coffee and bloodstains on it.

Phoenix objected, saying it was an entertaining theory, but I had no evidence that it took place at the coffee bar.

I said evidence existed, and pointed out the coffee stain on the book, which was still damp when we checked it out.

Phoenix had nothing and so, I turned to Paul Atishon-Wimperson. He had nothing else either besides asking what motive he could possibly have. Time to drive it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment