Sunday 27 December 2020

177 ace attorney 6 - leaving phoenix and edgeworth to go see dhurke

Dear Readers,

Edgeworth arrived and told us Dhurke was officially charged with the murder of Justice Minister Inga. He told us we would be able to investigate the crime scene and visit Dhurke shortly. I was thankful Edgeworth was here with us.

He said Ema was here too! Apparently Nahyuta had grown fond of her and they were like a team working together. I guess it was like the way Detective Gumshoe was with Edgeworth himself.

Phoenix wanted to check on Maya in the hospital. I wanted to see Dhurke and Athena said she'd come with me to help with any footwork I had to do. Edgeworth then said he'd accompany Phoenix. We split up for now and Phoenix said to call him if I needed anything.

As for Datz, he was on the plane with us, but Dhurke told him to go home and stay out of trouble.

We had another look at the orb and sussed that it was some kind of wax that concealed the figure and that maybe if we turned it upside down the figure could be covered again. Clever design.

We looked around a bit before heading to the detention centre to see Dhurke. He met us with a smile and kept smiling. Great guy. He even promised to take me to a breakfast hash house after this and I really liked the sound of it. I also appreciate the fact that I know enough American English to know what a hash house is. Just think of potato hash browns and breakfast!

He hadn't been questioned yet, so it was a good chance for us to ask him what exactly happened when he went into the tomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment