Tuesday 24 October 2017

19 zelda breath of the wild - mingling in hateno village

Dear Readers,

I arrived in Hateno Village at a good time. It was the Blood Moon. I decided to hang out and mingle for a while.

I visited Nikki and Nack's house, but they were fast asleep. Their children Nebb and Narah were fast asleep too.

Tamana and Teebo lived behind their house. They were fast asleep too.

I spoke to them when they woke up! Nack was helpful in directing me to places, Nikki less so... and Tamana was very nervous about speaking to me but she wasn't too bad. She gave me some eggs which was nice.

Seldon volunteered to give me a tour! I took him up on it.

Ivee called me over to tell me about the East Wind General Store.

The Kochi Dye Shop, Ton Pu Inn and Ventest Clothing, which was his own shop, were what Seldon showed me on his tour.

Manny had a subquest. He had a crush on Prima at the Ton Pu Inn and was thinking about a gift. "A Gift for My Beloved" was the subquest. Narah loved to just talk about stuff she liked and gave some gameplay tips, particularly about eavesdropping in on her mother's conversations!

Some kids were running around playing. Sefaro wanted to keep going, Aster showed me some kind of dance and Azu was on a top secret mission! Nebb was interested in weapons and asked me to show him some. "The Weapon Conoisseur" was the subquest. First up was the Traveller's Sword. I didn't have one so I'll come back to him later.

Amira and Nikki were gossiping. They didn't like being interrupted and barked at me when I tried to speak to them...

Uma had loads of information about The Calamity and about Hyrule Castle and Castle Town.

I went to see Prima. Manny didn't have bad taste! I asked her what she liked and she just said "100 restless crickets" to get rid of me. Oh well, it still worked with the subquest!

Worten greeted me as a fellow traveller and I was able to ask him about places like Goron City and Gerudo Town.

Manny asked me to get 10 of the restless crickets that Prima supposedly wanted and I obliged. Why not :) I'll bring him some.

Cleavia was standing on the pier. She had a quest for me concerning the three trees on the mountains overlooking the village. "Secret Of The Cedars" came up as a shrine quest.

I snuck up and listened in on the gossiping Nikki and Amira. They talked about a young girl going in and out of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab but couldn't make sense of it. I'll be going there soon so I'll find out myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment