Saturday 28 October 2017

22 zelda breath of the wild - hunting down the sheep rustlers

Dear Readers,

I went back to Purah's place and went upstairs to read her diary...

The stairs were on the outside for some weird reason. Her room was at the very top. Her diary was very detailed about the way she regressed, going through different ages and it was really interesting. Kinda scary too to think about the normal passage of time and getting old and... well it's just scary to think about. At least I know more about the technology that kept me going and restored me after 100 years.

She threatened to delete the runes on my Sheikah Slate when I lied to her about not reading her diary! She was only kidding though. That was a bit scary too!

I left to look for restless crickets. I met Koyin, who was stressed about sheep rustlers from Hateno Beach. "The Sheep Rustlers" came up as a subquest.

I met Dantz who asked me to hunt some deer in Retsam Forest with a bow and arrow. It came up as a sub-game! I didn't get any as I had a shortage of arrows.

I decided to hunt down the sheep rustlers. I found them at the beach. They were a group of heavily armed Bokoblins and there was also one big Moblin as well. I was still very much underpowered and unconfident! I defeated a couple of the Bokoblins with bombs after getting them to chase me, then attacking. I was still getting the buttons mixed up so I got flustered and lost my last fairy and I also died once. I used up all the farming tools I was carrying as weapons. The only chance I had really was to stun the enemies with bombs before attacking them. I defeated the Moblin then with a sneakstrike and lots of hits to follow. That was it and I cleared the subquest :) woo!

I went back to Koyin, who gave me 10 bottles of fresh milk as a reward. Yay :)

I then spoke with Tokk. He was just an old man of few words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment