Thursday 5 October 2017

55 kirby planet robobot - team kirby clash - mr. frosty, 1,795 experience points

Dear Readers,

I went on to face Mr. Frosty, sticking with Sword Hero. I tend to stick with one class in RPGs. My teammate was a Beam Mage.

I love how it plays the boss theme from Kirby's Adventure Wii :) Mr. Frosty wasn't too difficult either and I like how the Beam Mage can slow him down and even make time stop. The first half of the team attack came much earlier than the second half for some weird reason. We beat him in 1:16.27 with 1,599 experience and earned the silver medal.

With this, another two quests opened up for Whispy Woods and Pyribbit. I also gained the ability to have another teammate controlled by the CPU! This is a nice thing :) not sure why it had to be unlocked though.

I had another go at Mr. Frosty with the extra teammate, who was a Doctor Healmore. With the three of us, it was even more fun, especially with the team attack. Very satisfying to see the three of us combine to do one big attack! This is what finished Mr. Frosty off. We beat him this time in 0:49.07 with 1,795 experience and earned the gold medal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment