Wednesday 25 October 2017

20 zelda breath of the wild - rescuing a house from bolson prefabs

Dear Readers,

Now for more mingling in Hateno Village.

Pruce runs the East Wind store. Senna and Sayge run the Kochi Dye Shop. Ventest Clothing is run by Sophie, who seems to like huddling in a corner for some reason.

Medda, another farmer, had a subquest."The Spring Of Wisdom" came up as a shrine quest. It takes place somewhere on Mount Lanayru.

Reede and Karin's house I visited next. Reede's the head of the village and knows about the area and the Calamity too. Here was a notebook with a recipe for pumpkin stew. Fortified pumpkins, Tabantha wheat, fresh milk and goat butter are the ingredients used to make it. Must keep in mind for later. Clavia lives here too.

Bolson Construction homes I visited next and it was a housing estate. Yeesh :( getting a bit too much like the real world. The houses were more like prefabs stacked together and they were absolutely hideous. Nobody lived in them as they were model showhouses.

I crossed a bridge from here to a proper house where Karson and Hudson were working for Bolson, who was also here. They were going to demolish the place. I had the option to buy so I took it! The price went from 50,000 rupees to 3,000 rupees and 30 wood bundles. He told his workers to stop tearing down this nice house and the "Hylian Homeowner" subquest came up. I hope there's no time limit on this!

Also, it turns out these guys live in the ugly houses they built... I'm glad my name doesn't end in "son"!

Rhodes I visited but he was in bed. He works nights.

I chopped a few trees for wood bundles. Nice to see they regenerate quickly! Also I don't need the Woodcutter's Axe that badly now that I can just use bombs.

Myahm Agana Shrine I went to next. "Myahm Agana Apparatus" was the name of the trial. It was a ball maze puzzle and I had to tilt the controller to guide it around. It was... not good. The ball seemed to keep going in the opposite way that I was tilting for some weird reason. Eventually I turned the maze upside down so it was just a flat surface and I rolled the ball out that way. Kinda weird but alright! :)

I also went into the maze to grab the chest. Had some trouble trying to get back out though. Ah well. I got the Spirit Orb and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment