Tuesday 10 October 2017

62 final fantasy explorers - eye of the goblin, online co-op with joseph and gobbie the goblin

Dear Readers,

At this point Joseph was EL 465 Blue Mage and I was EL 171 Knight. No Nova with us this time sadly. Just Gobbie the Goblin, on its own quest to gain experience! Joe was also developing his Blue Mage skills :)

Quest 1: "Gigantic Cactuar"

5 star, Gigantuar. Joe suggested I equip a second sword. I should've remembered that I could dual wield weapons in a Final Fantasy game! I guess I'm still used to wearing knuckle weapons, which come in pairs. I equipped an Onion Sword in the other hand.

We fought well against Gigantuar :) For some reason it was running towards the cave on the south side of the desert, as if it could fit through there!

After this quest, Gobbie's EXP was now 165,239 and it needed 4,761 to reach the next level.

Quest 2: "Fire And Ice Showdown!"

5 star, Bahamut. I chose a Mount Chaminil quest to encounter Flan Princesses, just in case :) Neither of the two we summoned dropped souls, but I imagine we got experience points for fighting them. We got lots of stuff and defeated Bahamut.

After this quest, Gobbie earned 2,627 experience points and needed another 2,134 to reach the next level.

Quest 3: "Sacred Citadel"

5 star, Alexander and 20 items. I'm not sure but it seems that we pick up even more items when we have monsters along with us. If that's true then Gobbie's a good help :)

Alexander's Divine Judgement move is tough to dodge and Deflect didn't save me. We defeated it in the end though :)

After this quest, Gobbie earned 2,803 experience points and reached LV48 :) Now it needed 29,331 to reach the next level.

Quest 4: "Hit Up That Pot One More Time"

6 star, 8 Magic Pots. This wasn't the best fit for us... Magic Pots are very resilient and they like to use Escape to disappear. In the end we could only defeat one of them and had to give up. On the bright side, Joe was able to continue developing his Blue Mage skills :) He had a rather fearsome looking fire breath move during this session.

After this quest, Gobbie earned 2,193 experience points and needed another 27,138 to reach the next level.

Quest 5: "Call Down The Storm!"

6 star, Odin. Joe wanted to encase him. I was going to but I wasn't able to because I had just used a Trance Surge. Crystal Surges didn't become active again until after the fight. He encased him though so that's good :)

After this quest, Gobbie earned 2,933 experience points and needed another 24,205 to reach the next level.

Quest 6: "Do The Monster Mash!"

6 star, 50 monsters. I had Gobbie in mind when picking this, but I forgot to bring it along! Ah well. We started at Tinze Shores and fought our way northward. It was a lengthy and fun quest :)

Quest 7: "Saviour's Favour"

4 star, Odin. We finished off the session with this. Just a quick encasing before stopping for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment