Monday 9 October 2017

58 kirby planet robobot - team kirby clash - landia, 2,645 experience points

Dear Readers,

Now for the 5th quest, versus Guardian Angel Landia. I chose Sword Hero as usual and my teammates were Doctor Healmore, Beam Mage and Hammer Lord.

A cute dragon with 4 heads that can split up into 4 dragons. Good thing there was a team of us and that we had a healer! I used the healing quite often and still beat the dragon but with just a tiny sliver of health left! It was fun though. We beat it in 2:11.50 with a score of 2,645 experience points for a silver medal. I levelled up to 6 as well.

Then I found out this wasn't really the final quest because another quest unlocked, Quest EX. That's for next time. Its difficulty level looks intimidating...

Completion is 99% so this is the final final quest I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment