Friday 17 November 2017

17 super mario odyssey - cappy dresses me up for marriage for some reason

Dear Readers,

Now it was time to chase Bowser up to the Moon Kingdom!

Cappy turned into a hat similar to the one Bowser was wearing and my clothes transformed into a tuxedo. The wardrobe listing calls it "perfect for the biggest day of one's life", so Cappy dressed me up like I was the one getting married. I thought this was a bit weird so I changed back into my regular Mario garb immediately. The all-white colour reminds me of spacesuits though, so it fits the level well.

This kingdom was light on the gravity and allowed for some classy jumps! Try spinning around and then jumping. It's pretty cool :)

Shining Above The Moon

This power moon was right next to the starting point. Had to punch out some hidden blocks directly underneath.

Along The Cliff Face

Near the beginning and just off the cliff was a ledge with a retro 2D warp pipe and this power moon.

Jumping across the lunar surface, it had that Mario Galaxy feeling but had a different impact since this is where the big wedding/showdown takes place. It was really nice until I fell into the Underground Moon Caverns, which was all filled with lava and the gravity went back to normal! The music changed to a riffy version of Mario 64 Bowser music. More familiar for a Bowser level!

No comments:

Post a Comment