Monday 20 November 2017

20 super mario odyssey - let's all go on holidays!

Dear Readers,

Now to hang out in the Mushroom Kingdom with the Toads!

Jammin' In The  Mushroom Kingdom

I chatted with the Toad with the headphones. He wanted to hear a flat and blocky classic tune so I chose one of the 2D themes from the list I now had access to and he gave me a power star! It's still a power moon but it looks like a power star and plays the power star get tune from Super Mario 64. It's a little mixed up but still fun. I'll call them power stars in this area.

I went to the castle to find that Princess Peach had gone missing again! Only this time she just went on holidays. I like that :) she should've been on holidays the whole time! :P

Light From The Ceiling

Inside the castle I stood on the sunny spot and looked into the ceiling. This of course would bring me to the red switch cap course in Super Mario 64 but here it gave me a power star. Nice little tribute :)

Rescue Princess Peach

Archivist Toadette was upstairs and gave me a power star for saving Peach. She also opened up a list of special achievements, which are rewarded with more power stars. At this moment I was able to cash in on the following for more power stars:

Power Moon Knight
Capturing Novice
Capturing Apprentice
Checkpoint Flagger
Loaded With Coins
Rolling In Coins

Lots of power moon and power star gathering up ahead, without any story to constrict us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment