Monday 27 November 2017

27 super mario odyssey - touring tostarena

Dear Readers,

Now to hunt for some extra moons in the Sand Kingdom and break open that moon rock.

Big contrast here from the Cascade Kingdom! Especially with the lack of music. I'm glad it's more atmospheric here. That looping trailer music in the other place got tiresome after a while.

Caught Hopping In The Desert

Some rabbits were near where I found the moon rock. Caught one of them for a Power Moon!

Top Of A Dune

A tall dune in the southwest got rumbly at the top.

Shopping in Tostarena

Bought a Power Moon at the shop.

Dancing With New Friends

I bought and wore a poncho and a sombrero in order to enter one of the places in town. Inside I pulled out a guitar and played a tune to win a prize.

On Top Of The Stone Archway

I took a powerline and spotted this on top of the archway along the way, so I jumped out to collect it.

Jammin' In The Sand Kingdom

A Toad was listening to some music in town. He asked me to play some battle music so I chose Broodal's Battle.

Jump Onto The Transparent Lift

There was a chimney near the town so I went down. Inside I captured the Moe-Eye and crossed some platforms. I dropped down to a little platform below and it carried me to a key and to the Power Moon it unlocked.

Where The Transparent Platforms End

This area was pretty tricky! Had to put on and remove sunglasses constantly to look out for the invisible obstacles that threatened to push me off. Got to the end though!

I'll stick around and explore more of this place next time. It's tourist season here after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment